- This event has passed.
BSI Construction-WCU-Central Drive Parking Lot
Invitation to Bid
Buchanan and Sons Inc is requesting quotes from DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB Contractors and Suppliers for the WCU – Central Drive Parking Lot Project (SCO # 17-17656-01A) located in Jackson County, NC. Subcontract items and materials include but are not limited to the following:
> Construction Surveying
> Temporary Shoring
> Asphalt Paving
> Concrete Curbs, Curb & Gutter
> Concrete Sidewalks, Ramps and Driveways
> Fence and Gates
> Pavement Markings
> Erosion Control
> Seeding & Mulching
> CIP Retaining Walls
> PC Gravity Retaining Walls
> Segmental Retaining Walls
> Site Lighting
> Misc. Materials
> Misc. Appurtenances
Plans can be viewed in the following locations:
> Buchanan and Sons Inc’s office (by appointment) – Whittier, NC
> Buchanan and Sons Inc’s on-line plan room (link sent to interested subcontractors upon request)
DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE.
Buchanan and Sons Inc is committed to:
* Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining bonding, lines of credit, and insurance.
* Providing interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB technical assistance or information related to the plans, specifications, and requirement for work to be subcontracted or supplied by these DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB.
* Assisting interested DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB in obtaining necessary equipment, supplies, materials, or related assistance or services.
* Sub-dividing items into economical and feasible work units to allow DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB every advantage to quoting the project.
* Providing quick pay agreements and policies to enable DBE/MBE/WBE/HUB to meet cash flow demands.
ALL QUOTATIONS WILL NOW BE OPENLY ACCEPTED UNTIL MONDAY, DECEMBER 10TH, 2018 AT 12:00PM.
PROJECT BIDS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2018 AT 2:00PM. QUOTATIONS CAN BE EMAILED TO email@example.com, MAILED TO PO BOX 123, WHITTIER, NC 28789
OR FAXED TO 828-497-9721.
All questions or comments for this project can be directed to:
Mr. Tom Edge (Estimator) or Mrs. Jessica Lewis (Office Administrator) by phone at (828) 497-9720, fax at (828) 497-9721, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org