- This event has passed.
Mueller Systems-Bid Solicitation/Request for Statement of Interest
November 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 3, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Mueller Systems, LLC is requesting statements of interest from North Carolina certified HUB Minority and/or Women Owned Businesses for a bidding opportunity from qualified firms or contractors with experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Water meter installation (field labor including background checks, driver’s license, drug screening)
o Specifically, the installation of between 10,000 and 100,000 meters in sizes 5/8″ – 12″ water meters across a large geographic area)
* Tower climbing and installation for radio frequency based collectors and other devices (OSHA Certification for heights from 50 to 300 feet)
* QA/QC Field inspections and data capture for completed installations
* Project management and record keeping (PMP Certification, Utility Project Management Experience)
* Transportation (CDL Certification/Licensed, appropriate for state and federal Licenses for truckload transport within the state of North Carolina)
* Plumbing – On Call (North Carolina Plumbing License)
* Electrician (North Carolina State Electrical License)
* Call Center (Multilingual capabilities)
* Printing Services (Between 10,000 and 200,000 pieces of project literature such as mailers and door hangers, etc.)
* Underground utility work (general and/or underground contractor license)
o Replacement and/or movement of underground vaults, piping, up to and including reconnection to the water main
* Concrete repair or other site work
This project will be located within Forsyth County, NC. Interested firms or contractors must possess and submit proof of all required licenses, requisite insurance, and bonding capabilities to do business in the State of North Carolina pertaining to the interests in line with the project. Each firm is also required to submit references showing relevant experience.
Valid License/Certification examples include but are not limited to:
* A State of North Carolina General Contractor’s, Underground Contractor’s, or Commercial Contractor’s license
* Professional Engineering license
* PMP Certification, etc.
* NC Plumbing License
* NC Electrical License
* OSHA Certification
* CDL License
All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to respond. For further consideration, please send your statement of interest within three (3) business days from the date of receipt of this email along with all required documents as listed above. Please include any additional information that would assist in evaluating the firm’s capabilities. Statements of interest will only be accepted via email to Tamara Bowers at email@example.com.