- This event has passed.
State Utility Contractors, Inc.-Pump Station Replacements and Force Main
December 6, 2018
STATE UTILITY CONTRACTORS, INC.
P.O. BOX 5019 – MONROE, N.C. 28111-5019 (704) 289-6400 FAX (704) 282-0590
REQUEST FOR SUBCONTRACT AND SUPPLIER BIDS
Project: Pump Station Replacements and Force Main
Location: Wilmington, NC
Engineer: Cape Fear Public Utility Authority Contractor: State Utility Contractors, Inc.
235 Government Center Drive Estimator: Justin Collins
Wilmington, NC 28403 Email: email@example.com
Bid Date: December 6, 2018 at 11:00 A.M.
Scope Due by: December 5, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
We are requesting quotations for the following trades/disciplines:
- EROSION CONTROL
- TRAFFIC CONTROL
- ASPHALT PAVING REPAIRS
- PIPE AND MISC SUPPLY
- SEEDING & MULCHING
- MANHOLE SUPPLY
- MATERIAL HAULING
- BORE AND JACK
- CURB & GUTTER
- STONE SUPPLY
- DIRECTIONAL DRILL
Check the appropriate box below indicating whether or not you plan to submit a bid on this project and FAX or EMAIL it back to us within 48 hours of receipt.
Documents can be reviewed or purchased from:
- State Utility Contractors, Inc., 4417 Old Charlotte Hwy., Monroe, NC 28110 (704) 289-6400
- State Utility Contractors, Inc. website – www.sucontractors.com login: line
- Bid Documents from Cape Fear Public Utility Auth. – Teresa McPherson (Bid Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
- iSqft + bidclerk Plan Rooms: View online at: www.isqft.com or www.bidclerk.com
- Dodge Data & Analytics/Dodge Plan Room: View online at: www.dodgeprojects.construction.com
- Construction Journal: View online at: www.ConstructionJournal.com\
- Carolina AGC and Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas: View online at: www.isqft.com
- North American Procurement Council, Inc: View online at www.NorthCarolinabids.com