Our key service centers include:
- The Policy Center – provides education and calls to action regarding government policies that affect diverse businesses, colleges and universities.
- The Minority Executive Education Institute (MEEI) – delivers comprehensive and robust graduate-level business education, designed to help minority business executives strengthen and grow their companies.
- The Procurement Center – provides supplier intelligence and opportunities.
- The Innovation Center – diversifies the innovation pipeline through challenges, developing the next generation of innovators and recognizing young innovators.
- The Workforce Development Center – provides place based and sector based strategies that are focused on economic development.
Contact The Institute for more information or to discuss how you can get involved.